1. Students are to write a three-page paper introducing themselves.
2. There are three aspects the paper needs to focus on: your past (. I am from north of Iraq middle east I have 4 sisters and three brothers) so just search that area, present ( now I am in San Diego California). I am a father to one boy and a girl, I work as a cashier in a store. and future ( working in the office or having my own bussnice) .
1. Your past: Discuss where you grew up, went to school, about your family, if you have children, friends, hobbies or activities you enjoyed growing up, places youve worked or lived etc
2. Your present: Discuss what you are doing right now. Work, family, living situation, courses you are taking, hobbies, favorite ways to spend your free time, relationships, friends, etc
3. Your future: Discuss your future goals, dreams, and aspirations personally and professionally.
All papers should include a clear introduction, body, and conclusion. This is a formal writing assignment.
This assignment must be typed, using 12-point font, New Times Roman, and double-spaced. Grammar, spelling, and proper punctuation count. Make sure you write in APA or MLA style and have a cover page. If you have never written a paper using either of these formats, please visit the tutoring center on campus. You may need to make an appointment depending on their schedule.
Paper must be a minimum of three full Do not start your first paragraph half way down page one.
Post your answers in complete sentences and reply to at least two classmate’s posts. Your answers and replies to others need to be thorough and reflect thought and effort. Grammar, spelling, proper capitalization and punctuation are required in every post and reply.
1. Please list the 5 social media websites that you visit the most often. What do you like best about them?
2. How many times a week do you visit each site? If you visit daily or hourly tell us why.
3. Discuss what drives you to visit the sites you do.
4. How many social media accounts do you have?
5. On average how often do you post on your social media accounts?
6. On average how often do you post on other people’s social media sites (this can be likes, comments etc…)?
7. Are there any websites you feel addicted to (meaning you find yourself checking it throughout the day)? For example, many people compulsively check Facebook or Instagram.
8. What is “Fear of Missing Out” (FOMO) and how has social media played a part in it?
9. Share an example of FOMO from your own experience.
10. What effect has social media had on your life?
11. What effect does social media have on your communication skills?
150 word minimum.
Discuss the differences between your presenting self and your perceived self. We all have some differences (some of us more than others). Be honest with yourself and the class. I think we’ll find we all have a lot in common 🙂 150 word minimum.
Please reply to at least two classmate’s posts or you lose 5 points right off the top.