Disruptive Marketing Plan: Brand Proposal Paper Assignment Instructions
Product/Service Topic Identification
Each student must choose an existing consumer product/service to analyze for the Disruptive Marketing Plan. You will submit a proposal in 7501000 words in regards to your idea using the provided template. Three references, including one Journal of Marketing reference, are required.
Important: Written Assignment Requirements This Semester
Your papers this semester should adhere to current APA format…and that includes the following:
- Times New Roman 12 Font
- Double-Spacing with zero-point line spacing (10 point line spacing not allowed)
- One Inch Margins
- Cover Page and Reference Page
- And more…using the current edition of the APA manual as the guide.
Also, the following expectations are required in your writing style this semester:
- Use subject headers for all papers – your reader appreciates and expects that level of organization to your work!
- No visuals in the paper – put in the Appendix if needed. Do not put tables in UNLESS you developed the table yourself.
- Avoid I statements do not talk about yourself, present facts.
- Deliver at least the minimum word count requirement.
- No contractions.
- Use the templates as provided strictly do not change or delete subject headers.
- No PDF files accepted.
- The first line of each new paragraph should be indented five spaces.
- No extra blank lines between paragraphs – deliver a ‘tight’ paper! All students must be graded based on the same writing approach.
- If you use an online source, please include the exact web link on the reference page as sources will be verified.
- Avoid using bullet points and numbered lists – write formally, in full paragraphs and full sentences only.
- No abbreviations – if you are referring to the United States of America, write it out. Do not state ‘The US’ – this is not good academic writing.
- Always include a cover page and reference page!
- Reference page and in-text citations must match exactly.
- Authored articles must be used to meet your requirement. An authored source is simply one that is associated with a person’s full name. No wikis, blogs, videos, podcasts, dictionaries, encyclopedias qualify as a formal authored source. It is fine to use a website like the United States Census Bureau, but there is no ‘human’s name’ associated with it. You may use it, but it will not count as one of the required authored sources you must deliver.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the SafeAssign plagiarism tool. Make sure you are under a 25% score. There are three attempts granted for this paper.