In this project, you will develop a detailed comparative analysis of cloud vendors and their services. A comparative analysis provides an item-by-item comparison of two or more alternatives, processes, products, or systems. In this case, you will compare the pros/cons of the cloud service providers in terms of security, ease of use, service models, services/tools they provide, pricing, technical support, cloud service providers’ infrastructure, and architecture model.
You will present your findings to the owner of the company in a narrated PowerPoint presentation with 10 to 20 slides. (I can do the narrated portion).
Your presentation should be comprised of the following:
- One to two slides on the company profile.
- One to two slides on what the company is struggling with.
- One to two slides on current infrastructure.
- Three to six slides on the top three cloud services providers. Include their service models (i.e., SaaS, PaaS, IaaS), services/tools/solutions (i.e., compute, storage, database, developer tools, analytics tools, networking and content delivery, customer engagement), pricing, accessibility, technical support for companies, global infrastructure.
- One to two slides on a recommended cloud service provider based on the comparative analysis and the cloud vendor’s abilities to meet the service needs of the company.
- One slide on the conclusion.
Criteria is as follows:
1.1.1: Articulate the main idea and purpose of a communication. a) One to two slides on the company profile
1.1.2: Support the main idea and purpose of a communication. a) Provide logical support for ideas
2.2.2: Evaluate sources of information on a topic for relevance and credibility. a) Provide reputable references
10.1.2: Gather project requirements to meet stakeholder needs. a) Provide in-depth content
13.2.1: Evaluate vendor recommendations in the context of organization requirements. a) One to two slides on a recommended cloud service provider based on the comparative analysis and the cloud vendor’s abilities to meet the service needs of the company.