1. Explain what the concept of autoregulation is. Discuss the 3 aspects of autoregulation “VASODILATION, VASOCONSTRICTION, and CAPILLARY RECRUITMENT. These three are physiological responses that occur in the blood vessels when an individual conduct physical activity. and discuss how Cam Oats will physiologically improve his aerobic capacity after several months of cardiovascular training also add the following adaptations to aerobic training Increase in size of heart, increase in stroke volume, change in heart rate, changes in VO2 max, increase in blood, RBC & plasma, lactate threshold changes, respiratory exchange ratio.
– Choose 1 of the case study questions and answer the question thoroughly in 2-4 pages. (Font) 12 Times New Roman
– Must be in paragraph form with 12-point, Times New Roman Font
– Information clearly relates to the main topic. It includes several supporting details and/or examples.
– Well-written with correct grammar, spelling and formatting. Length requirement is met.
– You can reference the Bible to support a statements
– You can reference “Exercise Physiology: Theory and Application to Fitness and Performance” 10th Edition