Please watch the YouTube video titled, The Importance Of Being Inauthentic: Mark Bowden at Tedx Toronto, which can be found via the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zpf8H_Dd40Mark Bowden is an internationally recognized expert in human behaviour and body language. In this 20- minute Ted Talk, he explains the importance of acting in a way that compels your audience (your buyer) to view you as a friend, rather than as a foe or predator. He also provides an evolutionary behavioural explanation for why we react the way we do to other people.Assignment Instructions:Please read the questions below carefully and provide thorough responses. Try to go beyond re-stating what you have heard in the video, and in your own words provide your opinion and thoughts on the questions asked of you. Most of all, I am looking for you to draw connections between 1) the video content and 2) our class discussions and readings about buyer behaviour and communications in a relationship selling context.Please answer either question #1 or question #2. Please limit your answer to one paragraph. The paragraph should be no more than one page in length using 12 point font, 1.5 spacing.Question #1In this video, Mark discusses the interaction between our primitive brain and our neo-cortex, explaining how the two work together to form opinions of other people. How does Marks explanation of this interaction between our primitive brain and neo-cortex help us to understand the following quotation from our course textbook? Changing a buyers attitudes and beliefs is the most difficult challenge a salesperson faces.Question #2When Mark refers to the importance of sometimes being inauthentic, what hes really talking about is the importance of sometimes overcoming our natural instincts or automatic behaviours, and pushing ourselves to do or say something that we ordinarily wouldnt. Think about your own personality, and about your own behavioural tendencies. Write a paragraph about a tendency or characteristic that you have that may NOT serve you well in a professional selling or business setting. Explain 1) what the tendency is, 2) how it could be to your detriment in a professional selling or business setting, 3) how you might adjust it (or act inauthentically) and 4) the positive result that you may get from making the adjustment.
Importance of Being Inauthentic by Mark Bowden Video Discussion
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Fox Writers only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Fox Writers are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Fox Writers is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Fox Writers, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.