Phase 3 Project Deliverables:
This section is written this week, in Module 8, and is based on the milestones in Modules 3 and 6.
- Virtualization:Based on what youlearned about virtualization and cloud computing in Module 7 (Attached below), discusshow virtualization or cloud computing might benefit the projectcurrently or in the future.
- Mobile Devices:Discuss mobilesecurity risks. How will you secure mobile devices? This will requiredeveloping a bring your own device policy (BYOD).
- Policies:Write an acceptable-use policy that addresses responsible network use and the consequences for noncompliance.
- Incident response:How will failures in security, hardware, and software be addressed?
- Backup and restore:Describe how systems and data will be backed up and restored.
- Your Technology Proposal should be 10-12 pages in length, not including the required cover and reference pages.
- Format your entire submission according to the Citing and APA resources (Links to an external site.) page in the CSU Global Library Writing Center.
- Cite a minimum of 5-7 sources. Use your textbook and at leastfive peer-reviewed, scholarly sources. Use in-text citations to supportyour responses and include a references section formatted according toAPA -7 style