I’m working on a information technology project and need support to help me understand better.
Answer each question in 200 words unless specified otherwise in the question. Each question should have at least 2 scholarly peer reviewed references. Use in-text citation and list the reference of your supporting source following APA’s style and formatting. Apply and use the basic citation styles of APA is required.
1. Chapter 8, 9, 10 from Preece textbook – This week you reviewed four usability study examples. Each one of these examples takes a different approach to data analysis. Applying your knowledge from the Preece text, which study do you feel does the best job at analyzing the intended platform? What one concept among each study do you believe is consistent?
2. Chapter 8, 9, 10 – In Preeces text, the discussion of What, How, and Why is covered as part of the requirements gathering process for a usability study. Which of these questions do you believe influences interaction design the most? Provide at least 3 citable examples.
3. Chapter 11 – How do prototypes influence the opinions of a potential user? Is there a method that you have studied in academic literature that neutralizes a potential users opinions of an end-product?
4. Chapter 13 – There are generally three methods of usability evaluation: testing, inspection, and inquiry. Which evaluation framework approach and method do you think yields the greatest success for quickly achieving measurable results?
5. What do you believe is the most effective way to avoid usability study bias when conducting a controlled or natural setting usability study?
6. Chapter 14 – Which usability inspection method do you feel is best suited to evaluate mobile Websites? Mobile app? Enterprise applications? Provide a detailed perspective on all three platform types in your response. Answer this question in 150 words
7. Describe how Interaction design using social and mobile Web technologies influence a user to seek information or purchase products online?
8. How do you believe usability and user experiences will change as modern technologies evolve over time? Consider a 35-year time span. Answer this question in 150 words
I will attach the text book once the tutor is confirmed.