Aaron, Lindsey, Rodrigo, and Bao work on a newly assembled virtual team, led by Aaron, which handles claims for Horizon Insurance. Other than a short welcome to the team email, Aaron does not set up any other team meeting, and a few days into their work together, things are not going well. First, Bao complains to Aaron that Lindsey does not respond to her emails in a timely manner. Then, Lindsey complains to Aaron that Rodrigo does not properly fill out company forms before forwarding to her. Finally, Rodrigo complains to Aaron that this team is not as organized as the last one he served on at Horizon. Using Tuckmans model, what stage of development is this team in? Recommend an action that Aaron should take in order to get the team on track. Support your recommendation with specific details or examples.
MFT CUNY BMCC The Storming Stage of Team Development Discussion
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Fox Writers only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Fox Writers are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Fox Writers is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Fox Writers, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.