- Step 1 is to create a balanced scorecard: 1. develop a complete balanced scorecard
- A balanced scorecard is used to align the business activities to the vision and strategy of the organization, improve internal and external communications, and monitor organization performance against strategic goals. Based on your analysis of the companys four perspectives in IP3, develop a complete balanced scorecard that helps put the pieces together for your final presentation.
- 2. Once completed, answer the following questions.
- What are the considerations that you need to be aware of to remain competitive?
- Based on the research and analysis that you have done, can you compete in the market that you have chosen? Why or why not?
- What primary factors led you to this decision?
- What would you say to someone who would dispute your position?
- How do you plan on evaluating the global marketplace in the future?
I have attached my competitor analysis report ( For Ferrer Furniture) essay to base the scorecard on.