Pre-licensure Thematic Curriculum Plan
You are the academic Dean of a nursing program at a local university. The University is scheduled for accreditation renewal of the pre-licensure Baccalaureate in the Science of Nursing (BSN) Program. As the nursing leader, develop a thematic plan for developing, implementing and evaluating your program and courses to meet and/or exceed accreditation standards. You may choose between the NLN or CCNE Accreditation Standards. The implementation and evaluation goals are included in the standards to help guide your plan development.
Your plan should demonstrate the knowledges, skills and attitudes acquired to meet and/or exceed the course learning objectives.
After identifying the accrediting organization:
- State the mission for the university.
- Include the vision for the university.
Align the curriculum plan with the accrediting body standards and include the following in your curriculum plan:
- Identify the implementation and evaluation goals.
- Outline staff qualifications and professional development.
- Include fiscal resources.
- Identify physical and learning resources.
- Include Program Outcomes.
- Include Student Learning Outcomes.
- Outline the Program Evaluations.
Length: 2500 3000 words; answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner.