Q1. You, as the lead consultant of WeKnowNetworks (WKN) Consulting, have been given a design proposal (linked below) and have been asked to evaluate the wireless network security and to make recommendations to ensure that the clinic protects its PII and has a secure and reliable wireless network.
- Review the document and discuss if it is adequate. If it is explain why. If not explain what is missing.
- Explain both assumptions and solutions.
- Project Plan Linked as attachment
Q2. You are asked to define a hand held mobile device security policy for your company, specifically, you need to ensure your policy helps mitigate the loss of intellectual property and confidential data via cell phone or smartphone functionality such as camera’s, texting, email, bluetooth transmissions or any other handheld device capability (e.g., is there a custom App for that?).
- Discuss what should be included in the policy including justification.
- Your company requires BYOD so you need to include it in your policy along with recommendations to reduce the risk of BYOD.
Your answer should be written in essay form with a clear intro, body, and conclusion. Use examples as applicable. There is no minimum length but you should clearly answer all parts of each question. Your answer should be in your own words. Short quotes can be used as needed. Cite any references used in APA format.
Assignment Formatting Requirements:
- APA Standard 1-inch margins all around
- Standard font (e.g., Arial, Times Roman, Calibri, Tahoma, etc.)
- 12-pt font size
- No cover page – use a simple heading at the top of the first page with Course #/Title, Exam Name, Your Name, and Date (this heading can be left-justified, centered or right-justified)
- No Abstract
- Identify the question number for each response (e.g., “Essay Question #1”) – do not repeat the actual question text.
- When using external sources, list the references immediately following the end of the essay question where used (do not put all references at the end of the document)
- Start Q2 on a new page