Applied Behavior Analysis Research and Application
- As part of the requirements for this course, you will complete a research paper on a behavior of interest to you. In your Unit 5 discussion, you identified your topic and got your instructor’s approval.
- Unit 5 discussion topic/behavior is Elopement
- In this unit, complete your research and evaluate the methodologies used to define the behavior (elopement), the ways in which that behavior is measured in the ABA field, and the treatment methodologies and experimental designs utilized to treat that behavior (to treat elopement). You must synthesize the findings of at least five recent journal articles in your final paper. Be sure to address all components in the scoring guide for distinguished work.
- Scoring Guide is the file/ image attached bellow. The paper must meet the qualifications that are under the Distinguished column.
Your assignment should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: References and citations are formatted according to current APA style guidelines.
- Resources: A minimum of five scholarly or professional resources.
- Length: 810 double-spaced pages, including title page and references.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
- Refer to the Applied Behavior Analysis Research and Application Scoring Guide to ensure you understand the grading criteria for this assignment.
- Scoring Guide is the file/ image bellow this. The paper must meet the qualifications that are under the Distinguished column.
NOTE: it must be written in essay format (information written in a paragraph), no bullet points.
Additional references w terminology and designs (still need a minimum of 5 articles on top of these):
Miltenberger, R. G. (2016).Behavior modification: Principles and procedures(6th ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage Learning.
Cooper, J.O., Heron, T.E., & Heward, W.L. (2020). Applied behavior analysis (3rd ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage Learning.