Instructions: Read the course materials for this week to include Chapter 10 of the Hugos textbook and the Week 6 lesson. Select a company with global/international shipping and receiving operations using our online library and/or Internet. The 3-4 page paper should include the following:
1. State the purpose and background of the company.
2. Discuss the role(s) of the company within the retail supply chain. Hint: Include a diagram of the retail supply chain. An example is provided on page 20 of the Hugos textbook.
3. Discuss the shipping and receiving operations of the company. Hint: Include a diagram of the operations using a process flow. An example is provided on page 166 of the Hugos textbook.
4. Identify 3 possible problems or issues you see in the companys operations.
5. Discuss 3 solutions to these problems or issues.
Please remember to include a title page, in-text citations, and reference page in APA style. The title page and reference page are not included in the page count.
TLMT 200 American Public University Global Shipping of FedEx Corporation Discussion
Our Service Charter
1. Professional & Expert Writers: Fox Writers only hires the best. Our writers are specially selected and recruited, after which they undergo further training to perfect their skills for specialization purposes. Moreover, our writers are holders of masters and Ph.D. degrees. They have impressive academic records, besides being native English speakers.
2. Top Quality Papers: Our customers are always guaranteed of papers that exceed their expectations. All our writers have +5 years of experience. This implies that all papers are written by individuals who are experts in their fields. In addition, the quality team reviews all the papers before sending them to the customers.
3. Plagiarism-Free Papers: All papers provided by Fox Writers are written from scratch. Appropriate referencing and citation of key information are followed. Plagiarism checkers are used by the Quality assurance team and our editors just to double-check that there are no instances of plagiarism.
4. Timely Delivery: Time wasted is equivalent to a failed dedication and commitment. Fox Writers is known for timely delivery of any pending customer orders. Customers are well informed of the progress of their papers to ensure they keep track of what the writer is providing before the final draft is sent for grading.
5. Affordable Prices: Our prices are fairly structured to fit in all groups. Any customer willing to place their assignments with us can do so at very affordable prices. In addition, our customers enjoy regular discounts and bonuses.
6. 24/7 Customer Support: At Fox Writers, we have put in place a team of experts who answer to all customer inquiries promptly. The best part is the ever-availability of the team. Customers can make inquiries anytime.