1. A sony 2400 portable videocamera was used to record the nonverbal behaviors of the students in each condition.
2. Participants in the study included seven teachers from Farnsfield elementary school.
3. The researchers published the informed consent in both spanish and english.
4. The Theory of Intrinsic Job Satisfaction of Hackman and Oldham (1980) describes principles of job redesign.
5. Both the Governor and the Mayor were interviewed for the study.
APA codes: 2.04, 4.14-4.20
Every sentence has one or more letters to be changed
Exercise: Punctuation and italics
1. The independent variables were partners gender, audience size and criterion for success.
2. The confederate, who was going to agree with the participant, always spoke up before the confederate, who was going to disagree with the participant.
3. The possibilities were suggested by Miller, Galanter and Pribram (1960).
4. He clarified the distinction between farther and further.
5. Miele (1993) found that the placebo effect, which had been verified in previous studies, disappeared when studied in this manner (p. 276).
APA codes 4.01-4.11
Add or delete 12 individual punctuation marks